1 minute Overlay Manager setup
Setting up your Overlay with StreamElements is quick and simple. In case you need help, here is a guide to help you with the initial setup, we also have a video version:
- Get latest version of OBS Studio (Xsplit instructions are listed below).
- Go to your Overlay Manager and create a new overlay.
- Click Save followed by Launch Overlay.
- Copy the URL.
- On OBS Studio, Add Source >Browser Source (see image or watch video).
- Paste URL, insert Width 1920 Height 1080.
- Mark with V “Shutdown source when not visible”.
- Click “Ok” and that’s it, you’re good to go!
- When you edit an overlay and click ‘Save’ it will update the overlay automatically on OBS.
- Click add a webpage (copy URL is the same as OBS instructions)
- Paste the link
3. Right-click the link and set resolution according to your screen size. We recommended checking “keep source in memory” for faster loading.
4. Close the settings page by clicking anywhere on the screen.
5. Resize the window according to your screen, and that’s it, you’re good to go.
Now that you are done with basic setup, watch this video to learn how to use Overlay Manager to the fullest:
More from StreamElements: